Thursday, September 29, 2011

Iligan City Diyandi Festival




September 29, 2011 is Sr. San Miguel's festival or locally called by Iliganons as Diyandi Festival.


What's my experience of today's Diyandi? Well, here are the following:

1. Knowing that it's city's fiesta, it is expected that there would be lots of food, but what happened to me is the irony. My friends from Iligan did not invite us and worst, restaurants and other food establishments are close. What's the conclusion? It's fiesta and I have nothing to eat.
2.Our drinking water supply is consumed already and we need to buy water, but since it's fiesta, no there's open water refilling station.It's fiesta and I have nothing to drink.
Rides at MUGNA (photo by:tonzi8901)
3.Well, at least this third one is a good part. Boredom is torturing me, because of that, I have asked a friend of mine to invite us for dinner and so thank God, I have eaten delicious and yummy foods.
4.This is the MUGNA part. Mugna refers to an amusement park here. I really had fun riding all those breathtaking rides they offered especially the ROLLER COASTER (well, you're afraid of riding it coz it looks like it's gonna break, but thank God, it went well) and the SPIDER or some may call it Octopus. 

Well, my DIYANDI celebration isn't that boring as I have expected.  I'm just sad with the part that I lost my phone the other night (September 28) and the one who have it now don't want to return it to me. Oh! may God touch his heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment