Friday, September 30, 2011

Cramming


I always tell myself not to cram during exams so that I will be able to have higher scores than what I usually get when I cram. But no matter how many times I tell myself not to, I'm still doing it. I just can't get into studying my lessons when it's not the night or the day before my exams. I just don't like it so much coz I'm afraid of having failing grades at the end of the sem.


I still am struggling right now on how to start studying my lessons. I'm having an exam tomorrow on my major and I still am not opening my notes or my book to study and worst, I have not listened to our teacher during discussions so I really need to study from the start so that I will be able to understand everything.

I am not that bad student that you have in your mind right now, I'm just a lazy one. Hahaha. :)

Anyways, I need to study my lessons now. Well I just hope I can start the momentum already.

PS: Here's some tips for you to absorb much during cramming:
 1. Stay away from distractions. (Laptop, Cellphones and etc. )
 2. STAY AWAY FROM YOUR BED. (You don't want to fall asleep in the middle of your study.
Don't you?)

No comments:

Post a Comment