Monday, September 26, 2011

A Letter to My Future Husband

Dear Future Husband,

Hi there! How are you doing right now? I hope you're taking good care of yourself. You know what? I almost can't wait of the day that I'll be meeting you or maybe if I actually have met you, I can't wait of the day that I'll realize that you're the right one for me. 

If ever you're in pain right now, I'm sorry for I cannot comfort you yet, but please don't be sad, those wounds will be healed by time and rest assured that you'll have me at your back in the future. 

I want you to know that I've been taking good care of myself just to make me deserving of you, I hope that you're doing the same way too. Please don't get too curious of the many things in life and please don't get into drugs or even premarital sex. I hate men like that. If ever you've tried already, please don't do it again, not until we get married of course. I know how strong temptations are but if you really have the will to not do it, you'll really won't. 

You know what, I've been thinking of you lately and how we live our lives in the future. I hope you're doing good in your studies so that you'll be able to give us (me and your future children) a comfortable life. I'm not telling you that I'll make you do all the working thing, of course, I'm studying hard too so that I can help you.

By the way, how's your relationship with God right now? I hope you know Him. Please don't forget and acknowledge His presence in your life. I've been praying to Him all day that He'll take care of you and He won't let you fall in love with the wrong lady so that you won't feel too much heartaches, I know how it hurts, I've been there and I'm not falling to the wrong one any more, I swear it to you.

I want you to believe that true love waits. I've been waiting for you and I'll always wait for you. Please wait for me too.

I love you and I'm missing you.

Love,
Your Future Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment