Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lost

I am a person whose not too materialistic, but I just don't understand why it's such a big deal to me losing my phone. Well, I think it just hurt me so much coz it's a gift to me from my parents and I can't bear the truth that blood and sweat are what it takes for them to provide not just our needs but also our wants.
What's worst is that the person whose having my phone right now doesn't deserve it. Wanna know why? Coz he is a freakin' liar. He texted me using my sim and fooled me. I just wonder why people like that still exists. I hate it that he tried to ask the security code of my phone. 

 Well, I think God has purpose for everything. I'll just wait for the time that He'll reveal it to me. And to the person who took it? Well, I'll just let God work for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment