Friday, November 25, 2011

Super Crush

When I was in high school, crush is not a big thing to me. I did not even remember myself having a crush on someone. But since my college life started, this crush thingy has started with it too. Well, at first, it was just like admiring someone you found very handsome, cute or appealing. I really don't have big crushes on people around me, my crushes are those male actors who played a very awesome role in the movie they're in. Well, as for you to know, I love watching movies of love stories, teenage stories to specific. 

Once, when I was a second year, I saw this movie in titled CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE with Mario Maurer who acts as Shone in the movie. By the time I saw him, my heart goes like this: dug dug, dug dug,! Oh my God, what a handsome man. Since that very moment, up until now, my huge crush on that man is very alive. Yeah, I know it's impossible to for us to be together, (HOPING??? hahaha) but I hope I would be able to meet him before I get married (hahaha).

I'm not the kind who easily fall in love with someone, and just to make everything clear, I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH MARIO MAURER! (hahaha) I just have a crush on him. That's it!  So, for those who wants to be my prince, you still have a chance. (hahaha. Feeleeer!)


No comments:

Post a Comment