Saturday, October 1, 2011

Missing Them

High school life is really a great stage of a teenager. This is the time where curiosity, stupidity, craziness and all other weird and extraordinary stuffs happen. This is also the time when you will be able to get along with lots of friends and spend a lot of time with them. Have fun, say anything you wanna say, go wherever you wanna go and do whatever you want to do. Anything! Even if it's annoying, disgusting and humiliating, you'll just do as long as you're having fun. 


This clip below is one proof! See how these friends of mine act! Gayness as I say! hahaha! But I just miss them and all these funny stuffs they're doing! 

I may not have the best friends in the world, but I still love them! Very much! I miss them a lot. Sometimes, I cry (with buckets?) of tears when I remember them. I sometimes wish to go back to the past and be with them again, do crazy things, laugh with them and talk with them.

Well, I still am spending time with them during semestral breaks or vacation, but it's just not the same as before. Maybe we grew older already and have mature minds that we can no longer dare to do those weird stuffs anymore. 

Here is another clip below! Check it out! Boys do crazy things too! This is what I love with my batch! It doesn't matter if you're a boy or a girl, as long as you're having fun, you do almost anything under the sun.

These boys love all the girls in the batch! I mean brotherly love. I can always rely on them in times of needs, comforts, anything. They can even give your boyfriend a punch on the face if it happened that your boyfriend hurt you. That's them. That's us. 

I miss this batch! 

I love them so much and I'm very proud to belong to them!




No comments:

Post a Comment