Saturday, October 1, 2011

Material Balances

When I get sleepy in the middle of studying my lessons, this is what I do (picture taking). Am I too vain?

Well, I think I am but I don't care. It makes me feel good and it also improves my self esteem.

By the way, what I am studying right now is a major subject of mine. It's called ChE 131: Basic Principles of Chemical Engineering.It's about MATERIAL BALANCES. This is my first major subject in my almost three years of existence in MSU-IIT.

I think it's not that hard compared to my minor subjects in engineering but I still need to burn my brows so that I will be able to get a good grade with this.

A life as an engineering student is not as bad as others think it is. You'll just need to balance everything for you to cope up with the fast flow of processes.

Yes BALANCE! (I think I still need this stuff coz I really don't have balance yet.) Well, I was just able to say it coz my friends keep telling me that I have to balance my life.

Balance it is!

Hey Balance? Where are you anyway? Why are you so far from me? I really need you! Come to me right now.!

PS: Balance? I think it's just the second most needed material in the system. The material that we really need the most is faith! Faith to God that no matter what happens, we will still be able to obtain a well managed and balanced life!

No comments:

Post a Comment