Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Nay

We all say that we are lucky to have our mother and yes! It's true. We love them in ways we cannot express through words. 


Today is my mother's birthday and I'm proud to say this: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE PRETTIEST AND VERY UNDERSTANDING MOM IN THE WORLD!


Others call their mom "Mommy", "Mama" or  "Mom"
but me? I call her "NANAY"! Others may not like it, but for me, it sounds sweet. 


I am not that close to my mom but I love her so much! She may not know it, but God knows. I am shy of expressing my love for her that's why, I'll just express it through this blog. I know that I should tell her how much I love her, she deserves to know it, but I think, I still need some time and a lot of courage to say. Well, I have greeted her yesterday in advance! 


Me and my sister with OUR NANAY
Nanay is so strict for me, but as her child, I'm already used to it. I even sometimes tell her jokes whenever she tries to scold me (hahaha) and she will then laugh with it (tada! end of conversion)!


I'm not sure but I think it's her 47th birthday today and I won't be able to surprise her coz I'm miles away from her but at least I have greeted her already. 


AGAIN: 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANAY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! WE ALL LOVE YOU (me, dodoy, lolong, inday and tatay)!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE, PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING! WE'RE SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU!


<3


xoxoxoxo!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment