Wednesday, November 30, 2011

That Feeling

From LOVE AT FIRST HICCUP. I just watched this movie,
which made me feel what I'm feeling right now.
I want to feel that feeling again.

It's been three years since my last relationship. It's not that nobody courts me, it's just me having an oath not to enter any relationship before college graduation. As a college student, kinda weird huh? But it's not for me. I have this principle that TRUE LOVE WAITS.

Being like this is not easy. You've got to have a lot of self control. I kinda miss the feeling by the way. Having someone to greet you good morning in the phone, someone you could talk and tell almost everything, one who you feel comfortable with. I miss the feeling of being taken care of, I miss having someone to call my own, to love and cherish.

Well, I'm still young, I still have a lot of time. That could wait for sure and my prince charming could wait too.

Naah! I just wanna express what I'm feeling right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment